Starbuck Construction in Hampshire are continually looking forward with a view to steady expansion. As a result, we are on the lookout for new staff to assist with our current jobs and upcoming contracts.
If you are looking to earn the correct remuneration for your skills and experience within the categories shown below, we would like to hear from you . For site managers, a civil engineering or external works background would be preferred.
- Senior Engineer
- Site Engineer
- Setting Out Engineer
- Junior Engineer
- Land Surveyor
If you are interested in applying for upcoming job vacancies, please forward a brief outline of your skills including the details shown below to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Time served in each position
- Main area of work (e.g. Building, Civil Engineering, Survey)
- Additional skills (e.g. Management, Autocad / CAD, Survey packages)
- Accreditation (e.g. CSCS , PTS for Railways, SMSTS, First Aid)
- Any owned equipment including make (e.g. Topcon, Leica, Trimble)
- Expected Rate of Pay (CIS or Employed)
- Location and areas willing to cover
All information will be kept for our own records in complete confidence and will not, in any circumstances, be passed onto any third parties such as employment or labour agencies.